Thursday 16 April 2015

Steampunk Pirate Work In Progress 02

Just here to keep you updated on my Pirate sculpt. She's nearly done now, with only the face and hair to sculpt. I've posed her into a relaxed fighting stance, and will eventually pose her in front of the observatory I made. Just to let you know, the room at the top of the observatory tower will also soon be in production so watch this space!

 In the surrounding screenshots, I've shown the sculpt off at a few different angles. I created her using several custom brushes and alphas, and a bland of normal sculpting and the mask/inflate  method I talked about earlier this year. My next job as I just said is to sculpt into the face and give her a sassy expression. Below is the entire front view of her, followed by a quick turnaround video.





No comments:

Post a Comment